PRIVACY, NATURE AND QUIET IN THIS MODERNIST RETREAT
Perched amongst the trees, this Mid Century Modernist home was designed in the 1960’s by renowned Australian architect Stan Symonds.
Showcasing a bushland backdrop and Pittwater glimpses, this private and tranquil home offers an abundance of natural light with bespoke floor to ceiling glass windows, and encompasses its surroundings with a rock feature in the upstairs living area, one of Stan Symonds design trademarks.
Whether it is to be your new home or weekender, this unique property offers architectural flair and privacy in one of Sydney’s best lifestyle suburbs - Church Point.
- Sun drenched living/dining room flows onto balcony with Pittwater glimpses
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, master with WIR/dressing room & ensuite
- Large guest suite/ rumpus on lower level with ensuite and balcony
- Spacious kitchen with double oven and parquetry floors
- 3 bathrooms, internal laundry and plenty of storage
- Ducted heating/cooling in bedrooms & Split system air conditioning in living areas
- Bespoke floor to ceiling windows in the bedrooms and living/dining areas
- Solid Concrete Construction
- 2 undercover car spaces and additional car spot
- A leisurely walk to the Waterfront Cafe/Restaurant & Holmeport Marina