PITTWATER SANCTUARY WITH DUAL FAMILY LIVING
Nestled amongst the trees on 1119m2, this tranquil family home offers a selection of generous indoor and outdoor living spaces.
The open plan living and dining area flows seamlessly onto the entertaining deck where you can enjoy the stunning bushland views. The kitchen has been recently renovated and has been designed to play an integral part of the family living and dining area with a feature island/breakfast bar.
The master suite boasts an oversize walk in robe/dressing room along with private leafy views. An option for one-bedroom accommodation is located on the ground floor with a spacious living area complimented by a fireplace and its own private wrap around deck and entry.
Located in one of Sydney’s best lifestyle suburbs - Church Point, you will enjoy everything this property has to offer - functionality, space and location!
- Open plan family and dining areas flow seamlessly onto an entertaining deck
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, Master suite with large walk in robe/dressing room and private leafy views
- Downstairs offers a separate one-bedroom accommodation with an open plan living/dining area with fireplace, covered deck and own entry
- Contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and casual meals area
- Various entertaining areas throughout the house, both indoor and outdoor
- Modern bathroom with spa bath
- Landscaped gardens surrounded by tranquil bushland setting and wildlife
- Double lock up garage and plenty of off street parking for an extra 3 cars
- Plenty of storage throughout the property including under house storage
- A leisurely walk to the Waterfront Cafe/Restaurant & Holmeport Marina